The Spring 2018 Wild Keeper Application is now closed!
Summer applications will open in May
Some call them ambassadors, stewards, adventurers, enthusiasts, we prefer to call them Wild Keepers.
Full list of responsibilities is listed below in the Wild Keeper Manifesto.
Two Items that are musts to be considered:
1. Must have a public Instagram
2. Must be willing to post on Impact Days
(If you are unable to commit to these two things, this program may not be a good fit.)
If this sounds good and you are pumped about making an impact...
Wild Keeper Manifesto:
We Stand for what we Stand On!
The collective mission of Keep it Wild is to "stand for what we stand on." We believe that nature was meant to be wild, and it is up to us to keep it that way. We want you to show your local community how you keep it wild, and inspire others to do the same!
• Monthly impact posts on Impact Days
(3 Required Impact Day Posts in Spring Term from February - April)
• Wear our gear
• Commit to a minimum 1 term
• Be available to emails, calls, and group communication
• Be excited about keeping it wild in your local area
• Discounts on gear for you and some of your friends and family
• Opportunities to be featured on our Instagram and Website
• Cleanup efforts posted and documented on our Impact Locator Map
• Connecting with a community of do-gooders
• Access to the Keep it Wild founding team
Wild Keepers must be:
• 18 years or older
• Excited about adventuring & improving the wild
• Willing to walk the walk
Wild Keepers must have:
• A smartphone
• Public Instagram Profile
• Access to the Internet