Safety guidelines for picking up trash
1. You are number one. Do not go anywhere or do anything that may present a dangerous situation. No piece of trash is worth you getting injured over.
2. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. You share the wild with all kinds of wildlife.
3. Wear proper clothing and gloves. Do not pick up sharp objects including needles and glass.
4. If you find drug paraphernalia contact your local authorities.
5. Use common sense.
6. Stay hydrated
7. Only do what you are physically capable of.
Again, this is a volunteer program and you are not required to perform any task you do not wish to. Keep it Wild is not liable for your safety and you assume any and all risks associated with picking up trash in your local areas.