Our Story/How it Works
We believe that nature is meant to be wild. It is up to us to keep it that way.
we need story
How it Works
- Create awesome, affordable, and crazy comfortable apparel
- Find, promote, fund, and participate in efforts to keep Arizona wild
- Encourage responsible outdoor recreation through group events and volunteer opportunities
- Form partnerships with organizations that we feel are worthy recipients of our time and money
- Buy something! We donate a portion of every sale to hand selected organizations that share our same values
- Come get wild with us! We host group hikes, nature walks, kayak trips, trail clean ups, and more to promote responsible and awesome outdoor recreation
- Share the message! Help spread the word by using #keepitwildaz on all your social platforms.
- Fill a bag! Included with every shirt purchase is a Keep it Wild bag with a prompt to fill it with trash on your next adventure. Tag your trash on your adventure and we will send you a sticker for free!
How We Give
Listen, Arizona is awesome. Our state attracted almost 12 million visitors to our National Parks alone last year. It is evident that more people want to enjoy the great outdoors now more than ever. However, massive budget cuts in the state has caused staff shortages, halted important maintenance and restoration projects, and has really strained the states ability to maintain our wild places. This is where all of us can make a difference. Here's how we give;
It Starts With You
Our products are made with a purpose. With every Keep it Wild purchase, an Arizona area in need is being funded and supported. Shop our entire collection.
The Keep it Wild Giving Team forms strategic partnerships with local organizations that are making an impact for good in our state to find and prioritize the most pressing needs. See all of our partnerships here!
We put our money where our mouth is. We coordinate with our partners to host and co-host awesome community events that are designed to educate, restore, preserve, and inspire us to get out and enjoy our wild places. See the list of current and past projects.