Will you go out with us for Round 2? We are so pleased to announce our 2nd Annual #OptOutside event in Arizona and boy do we have a treat for you this year! We've teamed up with Trust Your Trail and other awesome locals to bring you Arizona's best group hike ever! We'll have tons of free goodies, swag, prizes, giveaways, and more!
We are anticipating a great turnout this year and would love to get a solid"ish" head count before the event. You can RSVP below!
Here's what you need to know;
When: Black Friday :) Friday, Nov. 25th
Time: Goodie Bags (yeah, goodie bags people!) at 7:30 a.m. and hike begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp! We will break up into smaller groups at this point to maintain trail protocol.
Where: Hieroglyphic Trailhead. Superstition Mountain Range. Map below. Trail description here.
Skill Level: All ability levels. Details below.
Dogs Allowed: Yes!! Can't forget our furry friends.
- HUPPY BAR
- BOBO'S OATS
- BEARDED BROS
- KEEP IT WILD CO. (that's us :) )
- HONEY STINGER
- FLAGSTAFF HAMMOCK CO.
- LACE AND LARK
- CRAZY CREEK
- CAMPING WITH DOGS
- VASQUE FOOTWEAR
- NO SNOW SUP
- and the list keeps growing!!
- Length: 3 miles (round trip)
- Trailhead Elevation: 2,100 ft.
- Gain/Loss: +580 ft.
- Difficulty: Easy/Moderate
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Please Carpool!!
- If bringing a dog, keep them on a leash and pick up after them
- We will be providing goodies but bring water
- We will be splitting up into smaller groups as to respect other hikers and the rules of our wild places
- We will be providing trash bags but please do your part to minimize your impact on the trail
Map to Trailhead
Still have questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below!